Monday 16 January 2012

Silly quotes to date


Here is a selection of our group’s silly quotes thus far on the trip. Sadly I had to severely edit the list as most of them are *too rude*!

“Are your ears as delicate as my ass at the moment?” – Lee (with diarrhoea) asking Dom if the conversation at hand was too rude for a king such as himself
 “Are you having a stroke Kristy?” “No, that was just my seductive look” – Shaun to Kristy and her reply
“I have the depth and capacity to give pleasure” – Sonny
“If Europe has the Euro, shouldn’t Africa have the Afro?” – Sonny
“2 kilograms of ribs. As long as it’s not human, I’m golden” – Sonny in response to Kristy telling us you could get 2 kgs of ribs in Namibia
“If an army boy said ‘I’m going to war tomorrow and I could die’ and asked me for sex, I couldn’t say no” – Sonny forgetting to add ‘If I were a woman’ to the front of his sentence
 “All of my appendages are very lovely” – Josh, who particularly likes his wrists…
 “You don’t get laid with fried food” – Staci in response to Shaun telling her “You don’t make friends with salad”
“I’m not always right, but I’m never wrong” – Garrett
 “Did I win??!” – Sonny next morning after drinking 25 cans of beer in an attempt to beat Garrett (twice his size) in a drinking comp
“Your idiocy makes me cough” – Josh after Dom spat on himself
“At the end of the day, I’m a woman. If you give me money and tell me to buy stuff, I’m happy!” – Lee re: how she feels about cook group shopping
 “This is why I never shower – ‘cause I want to save the world” – Josh in response to not showering to save water
“Sonny, you forget something every day” – Dom in response to Sonny saying “I learn something new every day”
“I wish there were a million Lisa’s here…[awkward pause]…to pick up rubbish that is” – Bruce in relation to me litter picking in the ocean at a beach near Accra
“Oh, wait a minute. I am not a gay Christmas owl!” – Josh when lamenting about Staci and Zach leaving us in Ghana and then consoling himself by saying “it’s like they’re still with me”as they’re taking ‘Ferdinand’ his gay owl Christmas tree decoration with them

No comments:

Post a Comment